Limitless pill…Am quite curious!

By Andrew I Kazibwe

Seems science needs to be re-written, especially now that the Limitless pill, a drug that enhances the brain way beyond usual lately showed up on market.

Remember that previously, yes, previously- a human only uses 10 percent of his brain,leaving the 90 percent just a waste, dormant. Imagine how in the present day century the 10 percent has been productive!…Then you hear or see that ad stating that a pill can enhance your brain- beyond the usual productivity!.

Gets me really curious,as via Business Insider, CNN, Inc among other platforms, this pill, which seems not yet viral in Africa has been featured, which I believe will too.

Known as Synapsyl, does any body remember the film ‘Limitless’?, oh,you do!!!…But it’s fine,look for it,if you don’t, as it well visually expressed how this ‘miraculous’ pill can be. Talking of miraculous,down here in Africa, all that will be attributed to some super natural power, a miracle, that many would that the gods,or the almighty God for this.

At most, this pill is mostly pulling college students as regular customers, especially in the USA, the Silicon Valley leading. I more so imagine what and how this drug would turn creation into; super genius pilots, drivers, engineers, bankers, technicians, students and their teachers, police, media personnels, the religious…But not leaving out crime doers too-imagine robbers,murderers, drug traffickers, rebels, prostitutes…embracing this pill!

Its side effects haven’t been addressed yet- but thats understandable with discoveries,as many wont reveal effects before profiting enough. Big names must be behind this pill-as benefactors I mean.

I lay back, and relax-as I see whats next!!!

The Writer;
Andrew Israel Kazibwe is an African Rwandan-based freelance Journalist , a learner, Arts enthusiast and advocate. Passionate about what goes on within lives, he shares whats within, around and closer to you. Its an Insight!!!

Published by Andy's Sight

A learner... Experiencing the ups and downs in all life's corners...With a passion for Media;specifically writing and Broadcasting...Still emerging... Life is the main inspiration behind these writings; through the rich experience as a teacher, and my current sojourns in Journalism; I find life, look at it through a different sight, which I share.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: